A Presidential Eligibility Primer
May 7, 2013 Leave a comment
The Simple Facts About Presidents & Citizenship
~Guidelines for Presidential Candidates~
~Seven Truths About Eligibility
1. The Constitution bars anyone with only foreign citizenship from being the President.
2. The Constitution bars anyone not born with American citizenship from being President.
3. The Constitution bars anyone with a father who is a foreigner from being President.
4. The Constitution bars all immigrant naturalized citizens from being the President.
5. The Constitution bars mere “native-born citizens” from being President.
6. The Constitution bars all but a “natural born citizen” from being President.
7. The Constitution requires age discrimination & residency discrimination.
~Ignorance is everywhere, -the deception universal.
The delusion infects all minds that are not seeking the truth.
SEVEN LIES THAT ELECTED AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL PRESIDENT
Lie 1. Anyone born in the U.S. is a citizen from birth.
Lie 2 Anyone who’s a citizen from birth and can prove it is a natural born citizen.
Lie 3. Anyone with a State birth certificate is “officially” eligible to be President.
Lie 4. Only naturalized citizens are ineligible to be President.
Lie 5. All “born citizens” are alike, whether born to foreigners or Americans.
Lie 6. “Native-born” citizenship, and natural born citizenship are indistinguishable .
Lie 7. Half-citizens, -dual-citizens can be President if they’re born in the United States.
The Ten Rules of Natural Law Membership & Citizenship
1. Everyone possess a natural right to be accepted as an equal member of the group into which they are born.
2. No one possesses a natural right to be accepted as an equal member of any group into which he or she is not born.
3. No natural group has a right to decide that the children of its natural members are not members.
4. All natural groups have the right to decide when, how and why non-members are allowed to join their group
5. All natural groups have a right to decide that the children of non-members are not members, even if born within the group’s territory.
6. The location of one’s birth conveys no natural right whatsoever.
7. No non-member who inhabits the land of a group (other than his own)and does so without the permission of the group, possesses any natural right to the full protection of the group in regard to defense against enemies or the violation of rights possessed by the members.
8. Only non-members who have the official permission of the group to live among them are ethically entitled to the protections of the group’s authority and rules.
9. Children born to non-members are not natural native members of the group because they come from a mixed-blood or a foreign-blood origin.
10. Children who are not natural native members of the group, but are given permission to be members, possess no natural right to be equally eligible to be the Chief of the group. Only natural members possess that right which they inherit from their member parents.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The TEN RULES of Natural & Naturalized Citizenship
1. No American is a natural American unless born to American parents.
2. Only children of American parents are eligible to be President.
3. American parents produce natural American children regardless of where they’re born.
4. No American can father a child that’s a natural citizen of a foreign nation -even if born within that foreign nation, nor can a foreigner beget a natural citizen of a nation foreign to him, (such as the United States) even though his child may be born within its borders.
5. No one born to a foreign Diplomat, Ambassador, Consul, or military person, nor a visiting GSO worker, tourist, merchant, craftsman, entertainer, technician, professor, or student is constitutionally an American citizen because the child is what his father is, and his father is a foreigner who lives in a foreign nation and remains subject to its foreign jurisdiction, -not that of the United States. As such, his child is not covered by the 14th Amendment.
6. A foreigner, whether immigrant or non-immigrant, cannot father a natural American because his children will either be foreign citizens only or be both foreign and native-born naturalized-at-birth U.S. citizens. They won’t be native-born natural American citizens.
7. Anyone “native born” but of permanent resident immigrant parents is a citizen by 14th Amendment automatic naturalization, having their foreign citizenship overlaid with naturalized American citizenship. They are dual citizens.
8. Citizenship acquired by naturalization, (whether automatically or via process) is not natural citizenship because it was not naturally acquired, transmitted, conveyed, inherited. Rather, it’s acquired, not by natural means, but via legal mean through the laws & policies of the nation.
9. No foreigner who’s subject to the jurisdiction of a foreign government, (nor one who is also subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. government), can father a constitutionally eligible candidate for President because his children come into the world with foreign alienage attached to them. The President must be born all American.
10. No one born with foreign alienage is eligible to be President because they are / were dual citizens, not natural citizens.
~Natural Progression & Citizenship Progression
The transformation of the toad:
1. Polliwog, 2. Tadpole, 3. Toad
The progression of citizenship:
1. Foreign born alien
2. Native-born, immigrant-fathered, naturalized-at-birth child
3. An American child of American parents. A natural born American citizen.